Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Starting with Summer 2012

Ok.  I've come to the harsh reality that I may NEVER get this blog completely updated.  :-(  So, I've decided that it will continue to be an overwhelming task IF I continue to get behind.  With that being said, I've decided to start with our Summer activities.  Yes, I know -- that would mean I'd be missing a lot from this year.  But I do plan to get it on here...someday...but right now I'm going to try to start from June and move forward.  

So, check back.  You never know what you might be reading about here.  :-)


The Start of SUMMER!

We were all very glad school was out.  We were ready for a much needed break!  So, the summer started off with Jaden attending the Abilene Performing Arts Company (APAC) theatre camp just like he did last summer.  He couldn't wait to go!  And this year he got to stay with Nana and Pawpaw and Granny all by himself for almost the whole week.  

Jaxon, on the other hand, did not want to attend the camp (he's my shy one) and did not want to stay away from us for a week (kinda like his Mommy used to be), so we got to spend some time with him alone.  :-)

This year they did a Muppets show.  It was cute!  They made up their own muppet characters that they were going to be.  Here he is performing his "moves" during the song "Together Again!"




They told some Muppet jokes, did a few jigs and sang a couple of songs.  It was cute!  Here he is with his teacher Ms. Sarah.

So glad he got to do this again, and we'll look forward to another theatrical performance next year, hopefully!

No comments: