Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jaxon!

Today this precious blessing from God turns 7!


I know -- I can't believe it either, but he is AND he'll tell you pretty emphatically he is 7!

I love his caring heart and sweet smile.  I love that he likes to draw and color.  I love that he is enjoying reading.  I love that he loves Legos and is good at putting them together.  I love that he loves music.  I love that he has started following along in his Bible at worship service.  I love that he likes to play games.  I love that he pays attention to detail.  I love that he loves his family.  I love how he takes care of his little cousins.  I love what a great helper he his.  And then there's those hugs -- I love his hugs!  

I know, I know.  That word "love" is greatly overused in our society -- and you may think I overused it here, but I don't.  I love it all about this little boy!

Birthday Party

Yesterday, we celebrated with a small little party.  He decided he wanted to take a few friends bowling, so that's what we did.  The birthday boy was the only one who got a strike!  Woo-hoo!

He also decided (a little too late) that he wanted a Ninjago themed party.  So, what do you do when he decides to have a friend party with less then a week to get it all together AND you live in a town that has absolutely NO Ninjago party products?  Well, you come up with your own stuff. :-)

And the birthday boy wanted brownies...

Happy Birthday, Jaxon!

1 comment:

Nana and Pawpaw said...

A very Happy Birthday to a sweet grandson-Jaxon!! We love you much. Nana and Pawpaw!