Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We're Still Here...and We've Been Tagged

Ok.  I realize I haven't posted in a long time.  This is actually the longest I've ever gone without doing so.  So, for that I apologize.  It just seems as though it has been crazy around here lately and the funny thing is that it doesn't seem that we've done anything exciting enough to post about.

So, I've been tagged by my sweet friend Kristi and I thought I'd play along.  :-)

In case you don't already know, the assignment is to post the 6th photo from the 6th folder in your picture files.  I had to change my folders to descending order to play along because there was no 6th photo in my 6th folder the way I had it set up.  So, here is my 6th photo now:


This is a photo that I took of Jaden's soccer team before one of their games.  Coach Jason was giving them a pep talk, and was also maybe doing a little reminding of what they are supposed to do. :-)    Then they left the huddle with all their hands together and yelled "Go Green!" as they broke apart.  We just have two more soccer games left -- Saturday and Monday.  Y'all come if you can!

I tag Joey even though he has the same blog as Leslye.  He probably has pictures on his computer that she doesn't -- right?

1 comment:

Leslye said...

I'm glad Kristi tagged us because I needed to update but did not have any pictures. I'm sure Joey will have a different picture to post!