Monday, February 9, 2009

It's a Party!

Yesterday we went to our nephew's birthday party in Midland.  Andrew turns 4 years old today!  He had a Batman party so most of the kids got to dress up as superheroes.  We have no superheroes costumes so we had to borrow some from the Midland clan. 

Here are three of the superheroes that I could capture a picture of:
Jaden, left, is a Power Ranger (I think).  Jaxon, middle, is a transformer (at least that's what they told me).  And Andrew, right, is Batman (I know that one for sure!).

They had lots of fun pretending to be superheroes and playing until we had to go home.  

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Very cute! I guess you don't remember the transformers I had, but that is definitely Optimus Prime. Now, I know that is the Power Rangers, but I never had those. After my time, but they were wierd anyways! Cute kids. Glad they take after their Uncle Oey!