Friday, February 13, 2009

What do kids do when...

So, what do two little kids do when mom isn't feeling well?

Well...yesterday we had what we called "Movie Day."  We watched 4 videos during most of the day:  "Little People," "The Little Mermaid," "JoJo's Circus," and "101 Dalmatians."

It was pretty crazy because we NEVER watch that much TV.  But it was also nice because Jaden, Jaxon and I got to cuddle on the couch most of the day and do something different than we usually do.

So, then what do two little kids do when mom and dad aren't feeling well?  

They make what they call their own pool table in the hallway.  I thought this was very inventive, so I had to share.  The stools had "holes" in them so they could hit the balls through.  They got different colors of just about the same size balls and used the end of a hockey stick as the cue.  Cool, huh?
I'm just about over whatever it is I have, but Jason is just starting -- so, I guess he has a couple of rough days ahead of him.  He hardly ever gets sick, so this is not good for him -- not to mention the fact that it is tax season and he needs to be working.  Oh, well, I bet it gets done eventually.

I'll let you know if the boys come up with any more ideas while mom and dad are "down."

2 comments:

Leslye said...

Sorry you have had a week of the "sickies". We missed seeing you today! Hope you all get better soon!

The Taylors said...

You have some smart boys. That is too cute!